11 September 2008

Nintendo Papercraft - Gunpei Yokoi



Gunpei Yokoi was the creator of the Nintendo Game Boy - handheld video game console. This Gunpei Yokoi papercraft was created to Raccoon Sam to commemorate his birfday (Sept. 10). Mr. Yokoi tragically died in a car accident at the age of 56 back in 1997.

Gunpei Yokoi Papercraft
[bananachan]

I know its only Thursday but this could 'probably' be my last post for this week. As you might have seen from the news, Hurricane Ike is about to strike Texas and calls for mandatory evacuation in my area (Galveston) have already been sent out. I'm heading to Austin and we'll see what happens once I get there. Keep papercrafting and see you guys later.

Scratch that! I've now settled in at the Hyatt Regency Austin - thanks to Mr. Carver Jones for the coupons, its going to make my stay here more wallet friendly. I'll be here til' Saturday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.